TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By entering the competition each participant acknowledges that they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
WHO MAY ENTER
1. Entry is open to all Australian residents, who have a residential investment property or are looking to purchase a residential investment property in Launceston, regardless of age and Australian corporations registered with the Australian Securities and Investment Commission. Entrants who are natural persons and under 18 years of age need to have the written consent of their parent or guardian to enter. Limit of 1 entry per investment property.
2 All entrants and competition winners consent to the publication of their name and suburb of residence on if they are the winner but request that their full address not be published.
OVERALL COMPETITION PERIOD
3. Competition will commence on Friday 9 November 2018 at 10.00am AEST and conclude on Friday 25 January 2019 at 10.00am pm AEST inclusive. The draw will be held at 1.00pm AEST on 31 January 2019.
HOW TO ENTER
4. To enter, each participant must:
5. Have formally appointed the services of Launceston Property Rentals Pty Ltd (the company) to have the participant's investment property managed for rent by the company with management to commence after 9 November 2018 and before before 25 January 2019.
6. Participants can enter once per investment property.
7. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries may be disqualified. The company is not responsible for incomplete, late or misdirected entries, or entries received through impermissible or illegitimate channels or for failed, partial or garbled computer transmissions, or for technical failures of any kind. Any entry that does not comply with these terms and conditions may be disqualified by the company.
8. All entries received will remain in the promotion draw for the duration of the promotion as long as their property remains under management for the duration of the promotion.
SELECTION OF WINNERS
9. In the case where multiple parties (participant's) hold ownership of a property managed, the prize share allocation will be at the discretion of the victor(s).
10. Competition Winners - At the completion of each prize draw, the first drawn valid entry will be declared the winner. Winners will be determined by the company's director using a random selection software at 1:00pm AEST on 31 January 2019.
11. The first valid participant drawn will receive the prize of having their nominated investment property managed free of management fees for the following 12 months, commencing 1 February 2019 and concluding on the 31 January 2020. The management fee is 11% inclusive of GST of weekly rent for the nominated investment property.
12. The prize items is inclusive of GST and the Company takes no responsibility for any variations in prize value. Any taxes which may be payable as a consequence of a winner(s) receiving the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner(s).
WINNER NOTIFICATION AND PUBLICATION
13. The prizewinner(s) will be notified on 31 January 2019 by email and telephone, using the details provided at the time of entry. The winner will be published at The Company is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected or unsuccessful efforts to notify prizewinner(s).
14. The Company accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.